A step-by-step survival program for dealing with relationship breakdown.
Feel like you’re adrift, drowning in a sea of emotional turmoil as you navigate your way through divorce or separation?
We offer specialist mentoring & support when:
You’re unsure whether you really want to divorce or separate
- You often feel that ending your relationship is the best or only way forward but are fearful about separation and what the future holds. - You’re worried about the effects of separation on your children and/or how you will personally deal with the dramatic changes in your life. - You feel daunted by the complexities of separation/divorce process, seeking legal advice, dividing your assets, etc and what it means for you.
Your partner has left or told you they want to leave
- You’re in a state of shock or denial and feel emotionally overwhelmed. - You’re scared of the future and how you will cope without your partner. - You can’t face telling your friends/family but need someone to talk to who has specialist, unbiased, practical guidance and advice to offer.
You’re feeling unsure of who to turn to
- Your family means well but their emotional involvement sometimes clouds their judgment and their advice doesn’t feel impartial. - Your friends are trying their best to be supportive but either unsure how to help or tired of listening to the ‘story’ of your separation - You need more practical coping strategies suited to your situation. - Your solicitor cannot help you deal with the emotional issues.
You no longer feel in control of your emotions
- You feel devastated by your separation and the loss of your partner - You have lost your self-confidence, self-esteem and sense of self - You’re struggling to cope in the workplace and at home - You feel confused/angry/depressed/emotionally unbalanced - You can’t see how it is possible to ever be happy again.
Your separation is ‘stuck’ in high conflict
- You are struggling to work with your former partner in a constructive way - Your parental communication and trust has broken down - You are involved in Family Court matters about the children - You feel bullied or victimised and don’t have the strength to cope - Your stress levels are affecting your parenting, career, relationships, etc.
You need to find out how you can help your children cope
- You worry about how your children are coping with the separation - You don’t feel emotionally strong enough to support your children well - You have concerns about their behaviour but don’t know how to get help - You’re unsure how to explain the separation & what’s happening to them - You want to agree on living arrangements that put children first
You’re confused and overwhelmed by all the legal processes
- You need to speak to someone who can support your needs by linking you to professional, unbiased, practical advice about separation/divorce. – You feel you will benefit from the guidance of someone who has been through the experience and has a network of contacts to suit every situation
You’re ready to move on and make changes in your life
- You feel you’ve already mourned the loss of your relationship and are ready to move forward - You feel like you want to rediscover yourself as a single person. - You’ve been co-dependent for so long you’re unclear what you want - You need an action plan that defines the future you want and how to get it
Contact Nicola on 0778 9497275 or Steph on 0788 0798070 to discuss taking the first step forward.
Download our Separation S.O.S. Flyer